HR4C’s client is looking for this position with below information:
I. JOB PURPOSE
We are looking for an experienced mobile software engineer to join and lead our mobile development team.
As the Mobile Tech Lead you will be responsible for:
- Developing the Android apps that drive the work of hundreds of service professional today and tens of thousands in the future.
- Be responsible for the development of the iOS and Android apps that our customers use to manage their services every day. The usability, reliability and architecture of these applications have a direct impact on our business.
- Collaborate with our backend development team, cofounders, and marketing and operations teams to ensure the development will meet the core business needs.
- The ideal candidate will have shipped and managed the lifecycle of multiple widely used mobile applications and should have experience leading a team of strong technical software engineers.
II. MAJOR ACTIVITIES
- Joining an open, friendly and performance-oriented culture
- Own the development of mobile apps on both Android and iOS
- Design and code major features
- Suggesting and proposing creative solutions to solve problems
- Taking ownership of the features you develop right through into usage
- Lead a team of mobile developers in a fast-paced, iterative process
- Peer-reviewing another members’ work
- Work closely with business and operation team to deeply understand the business needs
- Recruit, hire and manage talented engineers
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role
- Experience leading a team of very strong engineers
- Experience shipping high usage mobile applications, ideally currently available in an app store
- Deep knowledge of one of the two major development platforms (iOS and Android)
- Understanding of UX best practices and a desire to achieve excellent usability
- Comfortable working with both local team members as well our global team of engineers
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code, optimizing performance & checking memory leak.
- Good at OOP, pattern designing, writing testable code and easy for maintenance
IV. OTHER SKILLS (OPTIONAL)
- Experience with crash analytics and reporting
- Having knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- Agile/Scrum/test-driven development knowledge
- Backend development knowledge
- Experience in other modern programming language as React-Native/Flutter is a plus.
- Experience in working with outsourcing.
- Ms Nguyen Hong Minh
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 0915010288