- Be responsible for the management of assigned product(s), which are unlimited to product planning, development and implementation and coordination of sales and marketing strategies, objectives and programs
- Be responsible to recommend in the development of marketing and advertising programs for Credit card products
- Reviews complaint, suggestion and improve a plan for resolution
- Maintain strong relationship with bank officers for marketing and sales of assigned product(s) to monitor trends, determine customer expectation, understand sales officers’ needs, etc
- Evaluate current competitive conditions and advise management of possible impact on assigned products and services
- Develop and recommend marketing objectives, including sales volume and profit forecasts
- Recommends criteria for testing newly developed products, review test results and recommend necessary alteration of testing of product
- Evaluate ideas for new products, investigates market opportunities and effect on market of present products, and recommend exploitation of economically attractive products
- Recommend new or revised products by researching or directing research to determine customer/prospect needs and probability of purchase
- Other tasks as assigned by upper management level.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- At Least 5 years experience in credit/debit card development position
- Excellent verbal and written communication and people skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Demonstrable ability to be a strategic, business-oriented, critical thinker who can effectively develop and implement a variety of operational and business strategies.
- Able to work well in a partnership-oriented environment, with key emphasis on flexibility, execution and customer service.
- Sales experience within an operational environment is preferred.
- Advance written and spoken English preferred