- Be responsible for the management of assigned product(s), which are unlimited to product planning, development and implementation and coordination of sales and marketing strategies, objectives and programs
- Be responsible to recommend in the development of marketing and advertising programs for Credit card products
- Reviews complaint, suggestion and improve a plan for resolution
- Maintain strong relationship with bank officers for marketing and sales of assigned product(s) to monitor trends, determine customer expectation, understand sales officers' needs, etc
- Evaluate current competitive conditions and advise management of possible impact on assigned products and services
- Develop and recommend marketing objectives, including sales volume and profit forecasts
- Recommends criteria for testing newly developed products, review test results and recommend necessary alteration of testing of product
- Evaluate ideas for new products, investigates market opportunities and effect on market of present products, and recommend exploitation of economically attractive products
- Recommend new or revised products by researching or directing research to determine customer/prospect needs and probability of purchase
- Other tasks as assigned by upper management level.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- At Least 5 years experience in credit/debit card development position
- Excellent verbal and written communication and people skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Demonstrable ability to be a strategic, business-oriented, critical thinker who can effectively develop and implement a variety of operational and business strategies.
- Able to work well in a partnership-oriented environment, with key emphasis on flexibility, execution and customer service.
- Sales experience within an operational environment is preferred.
- Advance written and spoken English preferred
Our Client is an FDI Consumer Finance Company in Hanoi Job Description Planning/budgeting - Manage and execute implementation plan of Sales Planning Development from the start phase to launching phase and Onwards. - Set up and organize team structure to implement new Product Channel. - In charge of proposing & developing business plans & strategies to approach customer - Monitor action plan & budget within Sales Planning Development to ensure their operation is sufficient. Day to day activities - Manage daily activities of Sales Planning Development including supporting staffs to persuade & sell LTF’s products & services; other essential skills in workplace - Ensure all Sales Planning Development staffs can understand customers needs as well as market trends to sell products & services sufficiently - Cooperate with Sales, Product Department to develop & execute new Sales Planning Development marketing strategies when required. - Develop sophisticated perspective on new effective products for different customer segments, times of day, etc. - Ensure Sales Planning Development unit’s compliance with LTF’s policies & regulations - Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of Field Operation Management of Reporting Units - Periodic sales reports from Assistant, Admin, RSM, SS, Team Leader Requirements - Bachelor Graduate, major: Business Administration; Economics or relating area - At least 05 years’ experiences working in Finance or FMCG sales planning management position, preferably banking products sales - Deep understanding of banking products & services