HR4C’s client is a big bank in Vietnam. They’re looking for this position with below information:
I. JOB PURPOSE
Overall, The UX designer’s primary responsibility will be to drive user experience design from end-to-end, including discovery, ideation, concept creation, detailed design, prototypes, and validation. UX Designers typically work with Product Owners and developers within the digital lab/factory to create elegant user experiences that facilitate the capture of business impact (e.g., customer loyalty, employee engagement and productivity).
II. MAJOR ACTIVITIES
- Design and evaluate wireframes and story boards for online products
- Design with product experience and be a part of Agile product development team
- Research, evaluate to collect customer needs for experience.
- Build framework design flow to test customer experience, thereby defining customer requirements and behavior.
- Support Product Development positions in building long-term roadmaps for digital products.
- Coordinate with other units to ensure consistency in design and seamless experience for customers with Bank’s products and services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
1. Educational Qualifications
- Graduate or postgraduate majoring in Graphic Design, Economics, Banking, Finance.
2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- Having good knowledge of the Bank and its digital products and services
- Have skills in graphic design, visual design including using software such as Adobe suite, Sketch, or other design tools.
- Experience in performing customer research, usability testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and Agile implementation process.
- Active in work, professional in the field of expertise
- Flexibility, creative thinking, ability to combine and develop on many webs, mobile, and tablet platforms.
4. Relevant Experience
- At least (3+) years of experience in designing digital products of the Bank.
5. Required Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project is an advantage.
- Salary: 30-45mil with 17-19 months of salary per year
- Other benefit: Healthcare insurance, discount loan interest rate, vacation tour…
- Ms Nguyen Hong Minh
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 0915010288