I. JOB PURPOSE
- Programming and developing products on the Java platform.
II. MAJOR ACTIVITIES
- Work with System analyst to clarify the requirements
- Work with Technical Lead to define technical solution to meet business requirements
- Develop the functions/CRs following the requirements
- Document the technical implements the functions/CRs (HLD/DD)
- Provide technical advice, support to the Support Teams diagnosis and troubleshooting for incident/problem in online banking systems.
- Works with the rest of the team on security accreditation for the application.
- Assists in providing estimates for potential new applications
- Other assignments assigned by Head of Center/Department or Project Management (in project scope)
1. Educational Qualifications
- Graduate majoring in IT.
2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with full life-cycle application software development
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Subversion or Git ideal or similar development tools
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the product life cycle including maintenance of production systems
- Strong ability to design, code and debug applications in Java
- Experience or knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrated success working within an Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP).
- Prior financial services experience is a plus
- Can communicate in English
- Advanced knowledge of Java J2EE development, OSGi Framework, Maven, Hibernate
- Strong proficiency in programming languages, databases, web technologies and RESTful API integration techniques.
- Being able to understand and catch-up quickly with new technology
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, as an advocate for technology solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to design pragmatic solutions.
- Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work attitude
- Responsible, Proactive and Ethical about secure Banking Data
4. Relevant Experience
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with crash analytics and reporting
- Having knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- Agile/Scrum/test-driven development knowledge
- Backend development knowledge
- Experience in other modern programming language as React-Native/Flutter is a plus.
5. Required Competencies
- Ability to develop and execute strategies and plans.
- Salary: 30-45mil with 17-19 months of salary per year
- Other benefit: Healthcare insurance, discount loan interest rate, vacation tour…
- Ms Nguyen Hong Minh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0915010288