Our Client is an FDI Consumer Finance Company in Hanoi
- Manage and execute implementation plan of Sales Planning Development from the start phase to launching phase and Onwards.
- Set up and organize team structure to implement new Product Channel.
- In charge of proposing & developing business plans & strategies to approach customer
- Monitor action plan & budget within Sales Planning Development to ensure their operation is sufficient.
Day to day activities
- Manage daily activities of Sales Planning Development including supporting staffs to persuade & sell LTF’s products & services; other essential skills in workplace
- Ensure all Sales Planning Development staffs can understand customers needs as well as market trends to sell products & services sufficiently
- Cooperate with Sales, Product Department to develop & execute new Sales Planning Development marketing strategies when required.
- Develop sophisticated perspective on new effective products for different customer segments, times of day, etc.
- Ensure Sales Planning Development unit’s compliance with LTF’s policies & regulations
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of Field Operation
Management of Reporting Units
- Periodic sales reports from Assistant, Admin, RSM, SS, Team Leader
- Bachelor Graduate, major: Business Administration; Economics or relating area
- At least 05 years’ experiences working in Finance or FMCG sales planning management position, preferably banking products sales
- Deep understanding of banking products & services